Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A.P.E. Returned

Well, I"m back from A.P.E., the Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco. I'm still a little sleep hung over from getting in last night at 2:30 a.m., so I'll keep it short.

It was just a great convention, full of a bunch of artists I've seen on the web, admired from afar, and a buch of new finds, in addition to the random insane people with access to a zerox machine. As I sort through all the info collected over the next few weeks, I'll post little profiles on my favorites.

Of course, the whole reason I was there was to meet my friend Jon Adams and help him out with his book release. Go check him out. I'll do a post on his book release in a few days as well.

Here is a picture of me unintentionally dressing like the poor slub in his poster for your enjoyment. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment