Sunday, April 23, 2006

2006 Spring Social [Updated]



It's that time again. It’s the 7th Annual Spenard Spring Social. This Saturday, April 29th at Fiori D'Italia, nessled deep within Spenard. Doors open at 8:30 p.m. and its limited to 100 people, so get there early. The best part, I'm MC'ing again this year. I may even prepare a head of time.

At this point, I'm not sure who's playing [update: see the flier], but I've been probably six years running and it's always been the my favorite show of the year. It’s intimate, and consistently good with at least one surprise every year.

Picture a house party with all your musician friends trying to one up each other over and over. That is if you knew musicians and they were your friends, and they invited you over to their homes. So, if you can pull yourself away from your World of Warcraft for an hour or so, tell your mom going going out and head down to Fiori D'Italia.

No comments:

Post a Comment