Sunday, May 01, 2005

This is your Square Life

No real summary this week. Just something I came up with while picking up my socks at home.


Just a reminder, this weekend is the Sixth Annual Spenard Social at Fiori D’Italia (
2502 McRae Rd) in buried in scenic Spenard. I will be emcee again year, so you know it will be a great evening. There will be 10 music acts for $5!!!, including the Duke Russell Experience and Woodrow.

I’ve attended for five years now and it all ways been one of the best nights out I have all year. Think of it as a really good house party with someone really cool you haven’t seen in a while, rather than a concert. It’s 21 and over, with a seating capacity of 100, so get there early or you have to sit on the floor. The doors open at 8:30 and the show starts at 9 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment