Sunday, May 08, 2005

Springtime for Babies

Being one-half of a newly married couple, I can assure you that as soon as the ring is on your finger, everyone is asking when we are planning to have kids. My brother and his wife are months away from his third child. I work with “at-risk-teens.” Kids are a mind-field every step of the way. My wife and I are not proud, so we are looking to cut corners where ever we can.

-lee


Oh, and check out the new poster I did for
Jared Woods, Christen Woods, and Mike Holtz, collectively known as “Woodrow” below. It’s some of my better work, which is defined by the amount of monkeys, robots, octopus, and large-breasted superwomen I can force into one picture. This poster is saturated. I couldn't cram another atomic monkey in if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment