Monday, June 05, 2006

YSL goals and dreams (and ponies)

Well, I started work on the massive project of getting a YSL book to press. I will likely self-publish through ComiXpress. I met up with them at A.P.E. and they seem like a pretty good outfit for what I'm doing. I can print on demand and they can take orders through their site as well. We'll see how it goes. I'm shooting for about 150 pages and will likely have it ready before next February. I have to go through each comic individually and reformat it. So far I've done three, with a hundred and fifty or so to go. The plan is to pick my favorites, but if you've got some favorites, please let me know and I'll make sure to include them.

When I'm ready to go to press, I'll give everyone a heads up for pre-orders and such so you won't have to fight the massive crowds to get your copy.

I'm also going to be working on cranking out a few t-shirt designs as well. I'll be posting designs as I get them finished for feedback, with the goal of producing around three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment