Sunday, September 18, 2005

See the creator of YSL in the flesh

For those in Anchorage I’ve been asked to present at an upcoming Photoshop users group. I’ll be giving out all the tricks I use to make YSL a reality. I will also be giving free hugs and kisses, so get their early before my arms get tired and my lips get chapped. It’s worth it.

So here is the info:

WHO: The Digital Imaging Group

WHAT: "Photoshop without a camera"
By cartoonist LEE POST, a freelance illustrator, who
has produced a weekly comic strip (last four years)
"Your Square Life" and several covers for the 'Anchorage
Press', as well as designs and illustrations for concert
posters, CD covers and advertising in general.

AND: "HDR: High Dynamic Range Photos in CS2"
By TIM THOMAS, Photoshop Guru: "We'll take a look at
this new 32-bit feature in Photoshop CS2, and see what
it's all about"

PLUS: Bring your Photoshop problems and solutions -
there will be time for questions & answers.

WHEN: Tuesday, Sept 27, from 7-9pm

WHERE: Anchorage Museum of History and Art (classroom)

This event is free and open to anyone.

INFO: ludwig@acsalaska.net

No comments:

Post a Comment