Sunday, November 30, 2008

New T-Shirts at



I'm experimenting with a new t-shirt company Mysoti.com ("My Stuff on the Internet") who does "print on demand" t-shirts.  What won me over was that the t-shirts are not iron-on transfers, but are rather printed directly on the fabric for a long lasting, full-color image.  All the t-shirts will be available in a variety of colors and styles.

"All Man" is available as a men's t-shirt, kid's t-shirt, and a baby's onesie.  "Grace and Style" is available as a woman's t-shirt, kid's t-shirt and baby's onesie. The prices depend on the style of t-shirt, but all are around $20.00 or lower.

They also do canvas prints and posters, so look for more of my artwork posted up in the next few weeks as I pour through the archives.  I'll likely have some some past artwork available as prints and kids t-shirts from the Alaska and Texas books.  If you want to see anything in particular, let me know.

To order the shirts, go to http://www.mysoti.com/mysoti/designer/yoursquarelife.


1 comment: