Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bring a little Your Square Life into your life

With "YSL" wrapping up this week, I've started an Esty.com shop, yoursquarelife.etsy.com to sell prints of past strips and other artwork.

I'm also going to start taking commissions for the holidays. I'll put a link up on the Esty.com shop, but the basics will be that I'll draw a small likeness or sketch for $50.00 or a color Your Square Life Strip with the person or persons of your choice for $100. All the prints will be on archival paper and will include the original drawing. For those who want their comic strips before Christmas, I'll be doing it on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 3 people. If you're interested, send me an email and we'll talk b'dness.

Here's an example of a strip that included my friends Buddy and Jay for Jay's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment