Sunday, January 29, 2006

Big week in YSL

This is it folks, the big week. My big art show is this Friday, February 3rd at Noble’s from 6 to 8 p.m. I’ll be selling artwork for $15.00 a pop, two for $25.00. There is going to be a bunch of new stuff. Mike Gorder will be signing his little cantankerous heart out.

What you haven’t heard before:


1) I got my snazzy new business cards in, so you will be able to stare and gawk as much as needed. One free card will be generously included with each purchase.

2) I finally got off my duff and got on MySpace. Link up to me to prove you’re a fan, or at least don’t hate me. http://www.myspace.com/yoursquarelife

3) I will be doing a special “Your Square Life” cover for the Press this week (look at my blog for a copy after Thursday) and they will be running a lovely profile of me as well. This will increase my fame a thousand fold, from “minimal” to “vaguely think he may be important somehow.”

4) There may be the possibility that there will be a DJ after 8 p.m., so I’ll at Nobel’s the whole night, holding court and drinking their $3.00 draft Rainer. (There are many fine beers and wines available, but I can’t pass up a deal like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment