Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Noble's report


The reception for the Noble's Show was yesterday and it was an unqualified success. I just totaled up the sales and of the fifty or so prints I made up, I sold 38 prints, including the orders for the things I sold out of. [If you haven't made it to see the show, there is still a lot left to be had and I am still taking orders]. All in all, I made about $700, which is phenomenal!

The parking lot filled up and, for a while there, people were filling the isles looking at prints and waiting for a seat. I got to see a lot of old friends and a handful fans who came to meet me. So thanks to everyone who came out and extra thanks to Noble's for letting me have the show.

The show will be up the rest of February, so if you didn’t' make, there is still time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment